Thursday, March 03, 2005

survey filler outer thingie...from Mariaaaaaaaa

I am at school and I have given up on studying for math, so here I am in the library doing nothing productive :D

1. Total amount of music files on your computer...
not many...well kinda a lot I guess, but they're all from LEGAL BOUGHT CD's so like 6 illegal ones? loL

2. The last CD you bought was...
gah, I suck at memory. I suppose Kelly Clarkson? i really do have a sucky memory.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message...
see above question. i have a sucky memory. some song on 104.9 at 7:40AM

4. Write down five songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you...

- Chris Issac "Life Will Go On"
- Kelly Clarkson "Since You've Been Gone" (I love that whole cd)
- Modest Mouse "Float On"
- BBMak "The Beginning"
- The Killers "Mr. Brightside"

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to, and why...
I just did this for fun and to take up time before chem class, I'm not gonna send it to anyone. :D

...and off to chem class I go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you :-O

Maria