Sunday, March 06, 2005

Old template

Reverted back to the old template cause the other one, as pretty as it was, just did not have a big enough box for the text and I was too lazy to figure out how to make it bigger, thus we are back to the lighthouse feel.

Nothing much new going on here, it's getting sunnier. yeah. warmer. I think I did well on my chem test WHOOT! .....no so well on my math test. no whoot. lackage of the whootage. I should probably get started on my english essay.
Went to Tomadachi in hayward with Charlie on Friday after my chem test and his math test, it was good, but expensive, I do not thing I'll be patronizing that eating establishment frequently. [don't ask me where that random english came from...i do not know.] Went home. overall alright friday.

I need to clean my rings. they're getting dirty, dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun! toothpaste to the rescue.

again with the english essay I should commence the writing of the paper. pronto. so off I go.

No comments: