Saturday, March 26, 2005

MOOOOOOvies

Don't mix me with a discount blockbuster card and a week vacation. LoL Like the only thing I did this week was watch movies!

let's see
Last friday I started with Shark Tale, which was highly entertaining. although the little shrimp dance was freakin hilarious LoL

....from there it gets fuzzy which dates I watched what but, on Saturday I saw Robots in the theather with Chrissy, Janice and Kyle. Me and my mom rented I,Robot also [same time as Shark Tale], and I watched that with her on Sunday. When we returned the two movies we rented three more, the Incredibles, Lucky 13 and Bridget Jones Edge of Reason.

The Incredibles was okay, not one of my favs. gah, we didn't get past the first 15 minutes of "Lucky 13" that movie SUCKED. and then Bridget Jones was alright, I liked the first one better, it was alright though...so then when we returned those My mom and I rented Finding Neverland. gah. that was a great movie, I really enjoyed that one. sniff sniff. and then my mom had never seen Amélie so we rented that too. I LOVE that movie :D awesome

and today I saw Robots with alex again today after helping out at an egg hunt this morning. That was certainly a new experience....omg. Those kids were ready to run at a moment's notice, a baloon popped and some though it was the go signal and they shot off, but we wrangled most of the back. there were SO many eggs and they were all gone within like 15 minutes. Dude. one kid had one too many...it was gross. UGH. didn't eat mine that morning.

so yeah it was a good week :) so let's total count
  • Robots (twice)
  • The Incredibles
  • Shark Tale
  • I, Robot
  • Lucky 13
  • Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason
  • Amélie
  • Finding Neverland

8...yeah I think that's it...it's probably 5 too many but oh well :D LoL I had FUN!

No comments: